Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories).
You can have Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories)
- It’s 4 of THIN cut Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of 118 calories per breast.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s of Total 70 Calories for Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare of Total 10 calories for garnish.
- It’s 2 cups of Arugala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) step by step
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients for the sauce and whisk together..
- In a flat container put your chicken breasts in. Add sauce let chill in fridge for 1 hour..
- Pre heat oven to 375. Place chicken on an oiled tray, add any extra left over sauce in the bowl to the tops of the breats, bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Toss arugala in olive oil and salt and pepper. Plate chicken on top of carrot puree (optional) placing the arugala salad on top of the chicken breast. Serve with Mashed Cauliflower (optional.).