Tossed Salad with Lots of Korean Nori Seaweed.
You can cook Tossed Salad with Lots of Korean Nori Seaweed using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tossed Salad with Lots of Korean Nori Seaweed
- You need 1 of Lettuce (looseleaf or butterhead).
- It’s 2 of sheets Korean nori seaweed.
- You need 2 small of Cucumber.
- It’s 2 tsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chinese chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 of generous amount Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Tossed Salad with Lots of Korean Nori Seaweed step by step
- Rip up the lettuce leaves into easy to eat pieces. Cut up the cucumber into bite-sized pieces..
- Mix all the seasoning ingredients together in a bowl, and add the vegetables. Mix well with your hands so that the vegetables are completely coated with the sauce..
- Shred up the Korean nori seaweed with your hands and add to the salad to finish!.
- This is a spring version of the salad! I used fresh chrysanthemum greens, fresh Chinese cabbage, and the same seasoning ingredients. Super yummy!.