Irresistible Korean-Style Salad.
You can cook Irresistible Korean-Style Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Irresistible Korean-Style Salad
- You need 1/2 bunch of Loose leaf lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 5 cm of Carrot.
- It’s 10 cm of The white part of a Japanese leek.
- You need 1 of Korean nori seaweed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★ Sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★ Salt.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ★ Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ★ Ichimi spice (or better yet, Korean red pepper powder).
Irresistible Korean-Style Salad step by step
- Julienne the cucumber, carrot and leek. Put the lettuce in a bowl of water. Put all the vegetables in the refrigerator to chill..
- Mix all the ★ ingredients together. Add the cut up vegetables (not the lettuce) and mix. Return to the refrigerator to chill (for at least 10 minutes)..
- Mix the marinated vegetables and the drained and dried lettuce together. Taste, and add a bit more salt if you think it needs it..
- Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle some hand-shredded nori seaweed on top and serve..