Spicy Cucumber Salad.
You can have Spicy Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cucumber Salad
- You need 2-3 of pickling cucumbers or 1 English cucumber.
- You need 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Korean hot pepper paste.
- You need 2 tsp of Duenjang paste or miso paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamari sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey, optional.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
Spicy Cucumber Salad instructions
- Dice cucumbers and set them aside..
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together all seasonings. Pour the diced cucumber into the seasoning bowl. Coat the cucumber with the seasoning sauce. Serve as a side dish..