Korean Style Cucumber Salad.
You can have Korean Style Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Style Cucumber Salad
- It’s 1 of cucumber, mild like English.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 3 of green onions (scallions).
- It’s 1/8 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/8 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 of Tbl. Salt.
- You need 1/2 of Tbl. Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of Red pepper powder (optional).
- It’s 1 Tbs. of Lime/Lemon juice (optional).
Korean Style Cucumber Salad step by step
- Thinly slice carrot and cucumber, put in a bowl. I used a mandolin and sliced them about 1/16 inch thick, which was perfect in my opinion..
- Chop your green onions, add to bowl.
- Added vinegar and water to bowl.
- Add rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well. I put it in a plastic container and refrigerate about an hour or two before dinner.