Korean Basied Chicken.
You can have Korean Basied Chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Basied Chicken
- You need 5 of chicken drumstick with tight (chopped in pieces).
- It’s of Potatoes (chopped in pieces).
- Prepare of Carrots (chopped in pieces).
- It’s 210 gm of Andong chicken seasoning (pre-pack).
- You need of Sweet potatoes noodles.
- You need of Boiled eggs.
- It’s of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- It’s leaf of Spring onion / Coriander.
- It’s of Cooked rice (eat it together with the Andong chicken).
Korean Basied Chicken step by step
- Wash the chicken with salt and rise it off with water (put aside).
- Heat oil to pan, add in the garlic, potatoes and carrots (stir fry together for 5 min) add in the chicken and mix well, cover the lid and let it cooked for 15min (in inbetween stir fry it).
- Add in the Andong seasoning pack (mix well) boil for 5 min, add in the eggs, sweet potatoes noodles and water (stir it well and boil for 10min cover with lid) inbetween stir it..
- Add in the spring onion and stir for 2 min (ready to serve with rice), add coriander leaf on to the serving bowl.