Naengmyeon Style Spicy Somen Noodles.
You can cook Naengmyeon Style Spicy Somen Noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Naengmyeon Style Spicy Somen Noodles
- You need 200 grams of Somen noodles.
- You need 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- It’s 10 of cm Japanese leek.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Kimchi.
- It’s 400 of to 500 ml Mentsuyu.
- You need 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of Ra-yu.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
Naengmyeon Style Spicy Somen Noodles step by step
- Boil the eggs (hard or soft-boiled to taste), peel and cut in half. If you're using concentrated mentsuyu sauce, thin out with water to dipping sauce strength and chill in the refrigerator..
- Julienne the cucumber, cut the leek in half lengthwise and shred finely. Finely chop the core and mix with the kimchi..
- Cook the somen noodles for a slightly shorter time than indicated on the package. Scoop out the somen noodles. Save the boiling water. Rinse well in cold running water and drain well..
- Put the pot of noodle boiling water back on the heat and wave the pork slices around in it shabu-shabu style, until cooked. Chill the pork slices immediately in an ice water bath, then drain..
- Put the somen noodles on serving plates and pour the mentsuyu sauce over them. Arrange the cooked pork slices, cucumber, kimchi, boiled eggs and shredded leek on top for a colorful dish!.
- Drizzle on 1 teaspoon of sesame oil per serving, and add a few drops of ra-yu chili oil to taste. Scatter on some sesame seeds as you crush them with your fingers to finish..