Shirataki Noodle Naengmyeon for Dieters.
You can cook Shirataki Noodle Naengmyeon for Dieters using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shirataki Noodle Naengmyeon for Dieters
- It’s 1 of packet Shirataki noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/3 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/8 of Asian pear or apple.
- You need 1 of Kimchi.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ● Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Ground sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of ● Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ● Garlic (grated).
- It’s 1 of ● Ichimi spice.
Shirataki Noodle Naengmyeon for Dieters instructions
- Boil the shirataki noodles and chill in cold water. Cut into easy to eat lengths. Julienne the cucumber, and thinly slice the Asian pear or apple. Combine the ● ingredients to make the sauce..
- Make a poached egg. Break an egg into a small container, pierce the yolk with a cocktail stick or bamboo skewer, and microwave for 40 seconds at 500 W..
- Put the drained shirataki noodles on a serving plate. Add the sauce and mix well. Top with kimchi, cucumber, thinly sliced apple or Asian pear and the egg to finish..