Japchae (Korean Cellophane Noodle Stir-fry).
You can cook Japchae (Korean Cellophane Noodle Stir-fry) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japchae (Korean Cellophane Noodle Stir-fry)
- You need 100 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- You need 50 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot (medium).
- You need 3 of Shiitake mushrooms (dried are fine).
- It’s 1 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of ★ Grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★ Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★ Gochujang.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground white sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Japchae (Korean Cellophane Noodle Stir-fry) step by step
- Rehydrate the cellophane noodles in hot water (or boil)..
- Chop up the beef and marinate in the ★ ingredients for 15 minutes..
- Julienne the carrot and green pepper. Thinly slice the shiitake mushrooms..
- Heat up 2 teaspoons of sesame oil and cook the beef. Once it changes color, add the vegetables and noodles. Season with salt and pepper, then swirl in some sesame oil..
- Serve on a dish and sprinkle with ground sesame seeds..
- Gochujang https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143344-easy-homemade-gochujang.
- Buchimgae (Korean Pancake) Sauce. You can use this sauce in a variety of other dishes..