Shirataki Noodle Japchae.
You can cook Shirataki Noodle Japchae using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shirataki Noodle Japchae
- It’s 1 packages of Shirataki noodles.
- Prepare 1/4 of Carrot.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Anything you have in the refrigerator (the pictured dish uses lettuce).
- You need 3 tbsp of ◎Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of each ◎Mirin and sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ◎Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ◎Garlic.
- It’s 1 of ◎Sesame seeds.
Shirataki Noodle Japchae instructions
- Place the shirataki noodles on a sieve and wash lightly. Drain..
- Cut the carrot into short strips, thinly slice the onion, and cut the additional ingredients..
- Put the shirataki noodles in a container such as a Tupperware. Add the onion, carrot, and other vegetables. Mix the ◎ ingredients together and pour on top of the vegetables..
- Next, cover with a lid and heat in the microwave at 500 W for 4-5 minutes Once cooked, lightly mix it all up and serve..