Hearty but Meat-free Japchae with Atsuage.
You can cook Hearty but Meat-free Japchae with Atsuage using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hearty but Meat-free Japchae with Atsuage
- Prepare 1/2 of Atsuage.
- Prepare 70 grams of Harusame (cellophane) noodles.
- You need 1 medium of Carrot.
- You need 3 of Green peppers.
- It’s 1 small of Onion.
- It’s 3 of ★Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 150 ml of ★Water (for the shiitake).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each ●Sake, sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Miso.
- You need 1/2 tsp of or more ●Doubanjiang.
- You need 200 ml of ●Water.
- It’s 1 of ●Garlic.
- It’s 1 of to swirl in Sesame oil.
Hearty but Meat-free Japchae with Atsuage step by step
- Place the ★ ingredients into a small dish and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave until the mushrooms have softened. Combine the ● ingredients and the ★ liquid from the mushrooms in a frying pan to dissolve. It's okay if some lumps remain..
- Finely chop the shiitake mushrooms and vegetables. Cut the atsuage into thin bite-sized pieces. Use scissors to cut the cellophane noodles in half..
- Add the atsuage to the ingredients from Step 1 and cook for 1 minute over medium heat. Add the noodles and mix so that the flavors completely soak in. Let it simmer for 2 minutes and then add the other vegetables..
- Once the onions have cooked through, stop the heat and swirl in some sesame oil to finish..