Stir fried Main noodles. Master Chef John Zhang shows you simple stir fry noodles recipe that are awesome with step by step instruction. Saucy noodles, crisp hot vegetables, tender. This stir-fried chicken dish uses Shanghai-style noodles.
I find all noodles are good noodles as long as they are long. Cook them to al dente and cool them — I like to steep rice noodles. Fried noodles are a perfect way to create a hearty, quick, and healthy one-dish meal. You can have Stir fried Main noodles using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fried Main noodles
- It’s of Pre cooked lo or chow main noodles or something similar (2 cups).
- It’s of Veggie oil (to coat pan).
- Prepare 1 cup of cabbage chopped to sliver stripps.
- Prepare 1 cup of bean sprouts.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten (more if you like).
- It’s of Couple shoots of chopped chives.
- It’s 1 tsp of hoisen sause.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons soy sauce (more or less to taiste).
- You need of Cubbed spam or any protein on hand.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Optional (korean red pepper paste).
- It’s 1 tsp of Optional (seseme seed oil).
This recipe introduces an optimized workflow and numerous tips for creating a Continue tossing and stirring until the liquid is absorbed. Serve immediately as a main dish. Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a soy, garlic, ginger sauce. Load up your stir fry noodles with all your favorite veggies.
Stir fried Main noodles step by step
- Start by medium heat oil, add cooked cold noodles,.
- Once they start to get flexable make a hole in middle and add cabbage, brown a little then the bean sprouts,.
- Again make a hole and brown spam or choice of protein, again make a hole and cook scrambled eggs..
- Reduce or turn off heat and add soy and hoisen sauce (if like a little spicy add red pepper paste). Top with chives and serve..
You can use the ones I listed in the recipe, or choose the ones you like the most. Stir-fried Noodles is the perfect dish to prepare on a tired evening, when you want to sit down to a tasty and sumptuous but quick one-dish meal! With paneer and sprouts, this noodle preparation is quite filling, while ingredients like spring onions and soy sauce make it very tasty. Add the green parts of the spring onions and remove from the heat. Drain the noodles and add to the wok, tossing with the pork and vegetables to combine.