Korean Style Chinese Noodles.
You can have Korean Style Chinese Noodles using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Style Chinese Noodles
- It’s 1/4-1/2 pound of ground meat.
- You need 1-2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Tbl. Fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Tbl. Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 stalks of scallion (green onion).
- Prepare 1 of Tbl. Gochujang (or hot sauce).
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper (to taste).
- You need 4 Oz. of Noodles (glass noodles are the best, but any work).
Korean Style Chinese Noodles step by step
- Soak noodles in water (room temp) until soft. I'm using rice noodles, they take about 30 minutes..
- Add some oil to a wok/stir-fry/skillet and heat on medium.
- Dice your garlic and ginger, add to hot oil, stir for 1 minute.
- I'm using Gochujang, this now is available in the Asian section of our regular grocery stores..
- Add your Gochujang or hot sauce, stir for 1 minute.
- Add meat, break it up.
- When the meat is just cooked.
- Add home made chicken broth 😉 2 cups little soupy, 1 cup more dry. I used 2 cups here..
- Add sugar, soy sauce, black pepper, turn heat up to medium-high, Bring to a boil.
- Add soft noodles and scallions.
- Stir and continue to boil for 2 or 3 minutes until noodles are cooked..
- Serve. Garnish with sesame seeds, scallions, cilantro..