Korean chilli flakes, garlic, soy, prawn and crab linguine. Juicy prawns in a sweet, spicy, garlicky sauce, this Chilli Garlic Prawns is super quick to make but packs a serious flavour punch! A quick prawn recipe loaded with BIG flavours! Crab Linguini with Lemon Butter Garlic SauceSippy Cup Mom.
Manul Changachi (Korean pickled garlic) is crunchy, salty, and a little bit spicy. It requires only four ingredients and is simple to make. You calculate this by pouring out and measuring the water you added to cover all of the garlic cloves and using the same amount of soy sauce. You can cook Korean chilli flakes, garlic, soy, prawn and crab linguine using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean chilli flakes, garlic, soy, prawn and crab linguine
- Prepare 100 g of mixed brown/white crab.
- Prepare of Red onion sliced thinly.
- It’s 2 of small cloves garlic sliced.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Korean chilli flakes.
- It’s of Spring onion for decorating.
- You need 150 g of raw prawns.
- You need of Linguine.
- It’s of Peeled fresh baby tomatoes sliced.
- It’s Dash of white wine.
Grab these ingredients; soy sauce, Korean soy sauce for soup, chili paste (gochujang), chili flakes, rice wine, garlic and ginger. Add the cooked linguine and stir well to coat. This low fat prawn linguine pasta recipe has a spicy chilli kick, plus this linguine pasta is quick and easy to make. Healthy food doesn't have to be boring.
Korean chilli flakes, garlic, soy, prawn and crab linguine instructions
- Marinade prawns for 5 mins with soy..
- Gather the rest of the ingredients..
- Cook linguine.
- Whilst linguine is cooking, fry prawns quickly. Remove and set aside..
- Add onion, garlic and a good sprinkling of Korean chilli flakes and gently cook for 1 minute..
- Return prawns to the pan with the brown meat and tomatoes. Warm through..
- Add a dash of white wine.
- By now the linguine should be cooked. Add spring onions to the onions and tomatoes. Add linguine to the mixture..
- Use a little of the pasta water to create a little sauce. Fold over gently a few times..
- Season with a little more soy if needed..
- Ensure pasta is piping hot. Serve with white crab on top..
This spicy prawn linguine has a spicy chilli kick to keep it interesting. Crab is, I think, hugely underrated – so much better than lobster, and much cheaper. You can use frozen crab meat for this, but it's best to get a fishmonger to cook and pick out the meat for you. Everyone loves a crab linguine – although it's a slightly bastardised dish. In Italy, you would only have it in Venice or in seaside resorts, certainly not in the mountains.