Easy Mitsuba and Nori Seaweed Salad.
You can have Easy Mitsuba and Nori Seaweed Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Mitsuba and Nori Seaweed Salad
- You need 2 of bunches Mitsuba with long white stems.
- You need 10 small of cut up pieces Korean flavored nori seaweed (or other types of nori seaweed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Toasted white sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 dash of ◎ Umami seasoning (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● Mentsuyu (2x concentrate).
- You need 2 tbsp of ● Mayonnaise.
Easy Mitsuba and Nori Seaweed Salad instructions
- Put all the ingredients marked ● into a large bowl and mix together..
- Wash the mitsuba and cut up into 3 cm lengths. Dry off well. Rip up the nori seaweed into little pieces and add it along with the mitsuba into the bowl from Step 1..
- Mix everything together very well, and put on serving plates to finish..