Very Spicy Potato Jijimi.
You can have Very Spicy Potato Jijimi using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Very Spicy Potato Jijimi
- Prepare 2 of to 3 Potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 small of pinch Salt.
- It’s 70 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- It’s 1 of to 2 Hot green chili peppers.
Very Spicy Potato Jijimi step by step
- Cut up the pork into easy to eat pieces. Slice the chili peppers into thin rounds. Grate the potato into a bowl and mix with the katakuriko, a pinch of salt, and grated garlic..
- Heat some sesame oil in a frying pan and saute the pork and chili pepper. When the pork is halfway cooked turn it over, and add the contents of the bowl from step 1 into the frying pan..
- Cook until both sides are brown over medium heat (about 3 minutes on each side). Enjoy with your favorite sauce..
- Our family recipe for an easy dipping sauce: 2 tablespoons ponzu sauce, 3 drops of sesame oil, 1 teaspoon gochujang spicy Korean paste, a little ichimi spice, and a little lemon juice or vinegar..