Bean Sprout Namul with Tasty Sesame Oil.
You can have Bean Sprout Namul with Tasty Sesame Oil using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bean Sprout Namul with Tasty Sesame Oil
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Sesame oil.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of ☆Salt.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of ☆Chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Water (see Step 3).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Roasted white sesame seeds (I recommend the grated sesame seeds).
Bean Sprout Namul with Tasty Sesame Oil instructions
- Boil or microwave the bean sprouts. Squeeze out the excess water..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to the boiled bean sprouts and mix well. Add roasted white sesame seeds on top. It tastes better if you grind the roasted sesame seeds..
- If you don't like it watery, don't add any water..
- Related recipe: Spinach Namul https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152245-tasty-with-sesame-seeds-spinach-namul.
- Related recipe: Namul with Cucumber and Tomato.
- Related recipe: Salted Cabbage.
- Related recipe: Namul-Style Chinese Cabbage Pickles.