You can have Cabbage Namul using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Namul
- Prepare 1/6 of Cabbage (shredded).
- It’s 1 of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Umami seasoning (optional).
- You need 2 tsp of to 3 tsp Roasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of to 1 tbsp Sesame oil.
Cabbage Namul instructions
- Shred the cabbage. I shredded it into thick strips this time..
- Add salt (excluded from the recipe) into boiling water, and blanch the cabbage. Transfer into a sieve and let it cool down. When you don't have time, soak in water, and squeeze the excess water out..
- Please be careful not to squeeze it too hard because it will break its fibers. Mix with the sesame oil, and season with the remaining seasoning ingredients, then done..
- If you keep a stock of garlic sesame oil on hand, you can easily make namul anytime. Mix the vegetables with 1 tablespoon of garlic sesame oil (https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables) and a small amount of pepper..
- [Referral recipe] 8-Color Vegetable Bibimbap. https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables.
- [Referral recipe] This is a good namul seasoning to keep in stock too. https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/172093-just-sprinkle-and-mix-all-purpose-namul-flavor-base.