Dakhanmari (Korean-Style Broth Hot Pot).
You can have Dakhanmari (Korean-Style Broth Hot Pot) using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dakhanmari (Korean-Style Broth Hot Pot)
- Prepare 6 of Chicken wing drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shio-koji(If you don't have, use ★ Chicken soup stock).
- You need 2 clove of ●Garlic, crushed.
- You need 5 of pieces ●Thinly sliced ginger.
- It’s 15 of cm ●Green portion of leeks.
- Prepare 1 of ●Pepper.
- Prepare 1200 ml of ●Water.
- You need 200 ml of ●Sake.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 of Roughly minced cabbage (or Chinese cabbage).
- You need 1 of pack Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of Leek, roughly chopped into 4-5 cm pieces.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Chinese garlic chives.
- It’s of Or 2-3 servings worth of sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- You need 2 of cm Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground white sesame seeds.
- It’s of As Desired.
- You need 1 of Mustard.
- You need 1 of Soy sauce.
Dakhanmari (Korean-Style Broth Hot Pot) step by step
- Add the chicken to a pot, sprinkle in the shio-koji, and let it sit for 20 minutes. If you don't have shio-koji then add the ★ and ● ingredients to the pot and cook with a lid on high heat..
- Once it's come to a boil, remove the scum, reduce to low heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the potatoes, cut in half, to the put and simmer covered with a lid for 10 minutes..
- Remove the lid and add the cabbage. Once the potatoes have softened add the other vegetables, lightly simmer, and it's complete. From Step 3 onward, you can finish this at the dinner table!.
- Since the sauce is spicy, add a teaspoon to your serving plate then add the contents on top to adjust the amount of sauce..
- Also, if you like, add mustard and soy sauce to the plate with the sauce..