An Easy Dish: Nutritious Spinach Namul.
You can have An Easy Dish: Nutritious Spinach Namul using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of An Easy Dish: Nutritious Spinach Namul
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ＊ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ＊Chicken soup stock powder.
- It’s 1 of ＊ Ra-yu.
- You need 1 tsp of ＊ Grated garlic (tubed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ＊ Toasted white sesame seeds.
An Easy Dish: Nutritious Spinach Namul instructions
- Wash the spinach, and cut it up while it's still wet into 5 cm pieces. Put into a saucepan, cover with a lid and steam for 3 to 4 minutes until wilted..
- Take off the heat, let it cool down a bit, squeeze tightly to remove excess water and return to the pan..
- Mix in the ＊ ingredients to finish..