2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul.
You can have 2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul
- Prepare 4 of Green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ＊Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Red chili powder (optional).
2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul instructions
- Cut the green peppers in half, remove the seeds and slice into 5mm strips..
- In a heat-resistant bowl, microwave for 2 -2 1/2 minutes at 600W. Adjust the time for large-sized peppers..
- Mix together the ingredients marked ＊..
- While the peppers are still hot, mix the dressing and sesame seeds..
- It's done..
- They're also delicious with red chili powder..