Simple Namul with Plenty of Komatsuna!.
You can have Simple Namul with Plenty of Komatsuna! using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Namul with Plenty of Komatsuna!
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Komatsuna.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 tsp of or more ★ Chinese soup stock (granules).
- You need 1 of ★ Pepper.
- It’s 1 of ★ Sesame seeds.
- You need 2 of to 3 drops ★ Lemon juice (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Sesame oil (for finishing).
Simple Namul with Plenty of Komatsuna! step by step
- Parboil the komatsuna, rinse in cold water, then thoroughly squeeze out the excess water. Chop into 3 cm lengths..
- Julienne the carrot with a slicer. Lightly sprinkle with salt, let sit for a while, then squeeze out the excess liquid..
- Combine the komatsuna and carrots, then season with the ★ ingredients. If it needs more flavor, add salt. Be sure to use plenty of pepper!.