Easy Kalbi Gukbap.
You can cook Easy Kalbi Gukbap using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Kalbi Gukbap
- You need 30 grams of Beef (thinly sliced or scraps etc.).
- It’s 90 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- It’s 80 grams of Kimchi.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 300 grams of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Green onions or scallions.
Easy Kalbi Gukbap instructions
- Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces and beat the egg. Cut the larger pieces of kimchi into smaller pieces..
- Heat some sesame oil in a pot and sauté the beef. Season lightly with salt and pepper..
- Once the meat has cooked through, add the water and soup stock granules. When it comes to a boil, skim off any scum..
- Add the kimchi (leave a little bit to add later) and soy sauce for flavor. Add the rice and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until it becomes your preferred consistency..
- Turn off the heat and swirl in the egg from Step 1. Cover with a lid until the egg becomes halfway cooked..
- Serve it in a dish, top with kimchi and scallions, and serve. Optionally drizzle with sesame oil..