Easy Eggplant Namul.
You can cook Easy Eggplant Namul using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Eggplant Namul
- It’s 3 of Eggplants (small).
- You need 1/2 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chili pepper powder.
- You need 1 of Umami seasoning (as desired).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of ● Salt (for rubbing).
Easy Eggplant Namul instructions
- Cut the eggplant into 5 mm thick diagonal slices. Follow the Steps 1-4 fromto prepare the eggplant, and drain it well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147048-technique-for-preparing-delicious-eggplant.
- Heat up some sesame oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the eggplant..
- Once the eggplant is cooked, transfer it to a heat-resistant bowl and mix it with the garlic, chili powder, umami seasoning, salt, and pepper..
- Sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds on top and it's ready..
- [Addendum] You can use sliced red chili peppers instead of chili powder if you'd prefer. In that case, stir-fry the red chili peppers with the eggplant..
- [Related Recipe] Eggplant & Zucchini Namul,..
- [Related Recipe] Veggie-Packed 8 Ingredient Bibimbap,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables.