Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul. (Video in English with English subtitles) Welcome to Guillaume's Cuisine. I'd like to share with you some very easy recipes. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Caponata – sizilianisches Gemüse mit Aubergine, Paprika und Zucchini.
Namul (Korean: 나물) refers to either a variety of edible grass or leaves or seasoned herbal dishes made of them. Wild greens are called san-namul (산나물, "mountain namul". Sobald die Aubergine Farbe bekommen hat, die Dosentomaten und den / die Brühwürfel hinzufügen und das ganze eine halbe Stunde kochen lassen. You can cook Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul
- You need 1 of Aubergine.
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Umami seasoning.
- You need 3 tsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
The Best Aubergine Side Dish Recipes on Yummly Broccoli Side Dish, Chorizo And Sweet Potato Side Dish, Gaji Namul (steamed Eggplant Side Dish). Die Aubergine und die Zucchini waschen und die Stielansätze abschneiden. Das Olivenöl in einem Topf erhitzen und die Würfel darin portionsweise rundherum anbraten.
Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul step by step
- Cut the aubergine and courgette lengthwise in half. Then slice diagonally into 3-4-mm thicknesses. Sprinkle lightly with salt and cover with cling film. Microwave for 4 minutes..
- If the vegetables are still too hard, leave to stand with the cling film on to cook through with the residual heat. Once they are cooked just right, spread over the colander to cool down..
- After they are cooled, squeeze out the excess moisture. Toss with sesame oil. Season with garlic, salt, pepper and umami seasoning (optional). Stir in the toasted sesame seeds..
- Check the taste after microwaving since some of the salt might have steamed off. Add more salt if necessary..
- Keep the garlic flavoured sesame oil in your fridge and you can make namul easily. Just mix 1 tablespoon of the oil with pepper..
- [Related recipe] 8-ingredient Bibimbap.
- [Related recipe] Base seasoning for namul dishes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/172093-just-sprinkle-and-mix-all-purpose-namul-flavor-base.
Healthy Dried Zucchini side dish recipe had loads of Vitamin D and has a natural sweet flavor with a great chewy texture. Easy recipe that even YOU can cook! This Korean zucchini side dish recipe is a relatively quick and easy dish when compared to other Korean dried namul that involves first boiling. Incredibly easy and healthy, this Quick Aubergine and Chickpea Curry is perfect for busy weeknights. Serve with brown rice or buckwheat for a guilt free, hassle free, midweek meal.