Easy Somen Noodle Chijimi (Korean Pancakes).
You can cook Easy Somen Noodle Chijimi (Korean Pancakes) using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Somen Noodle Chijimi (Korean Pancakes)
- Prepare 2 of bundles Somen noodles.
- Prepare 4 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of handful Melting type cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Easy Somen Noodle Chijimi (Korean Pancakes) step by step
- Prepare the ingredients..
- Stir fry the pork until well cooked..
- Transfer the pork to a plate, Cool the frying pan a little and wipe it out with paper towels..
- Beat up the egg in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the salt and pepper. Do this now since the salt and pepper will clump up if you add them after putting in the somen noodles..
- Put the pork into the beaten egg..
- Boil the somen noodles a bit less than a minute so they're firm. Drain well.
- Add the well drain somen noodles into the egg mixture..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan. Pour the egg-noodle mixture evenly into the pan..
- Sprinkle one side with cheese..
- Fry for 3 minutes on each side. Cut up into easy to eat pieces and it's done!.
- My family prefers to eat with ponzu..