Kimchi Cheese Pancake (Savory Korean Jeon).
You can cook Kimchi Cheese Pancake (Savory Korean Jeon) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kimchi Cheese Pancake (Savory Korean Jeon)
- It’s of General Ingredients.
- It’s 150 g of kimchi.
- It’s 100 g of mozzarella.
- It’s 4 of sesame seed leaves.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- It’s of Chopped shallot.
- You need of For Dough Mixture.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kimchi sauce (always present with kimchi).
- You need 1 cup of flour (Korean 부침가루 recommended).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Kimchi Cheese Pancake (Savory Korean Jeon) instructions
- Chop kimchi and slice the onion.
- Mix the dough material first and ensure there are no lumps. Leave in fridge for a few hours and then thoroughly mix kimchi and onions evenly..
- Pre-heat frying pan on medium heat then coat thinly with vegetable oil. Pour dough mixture into a flat thin circle around the size of sesame leaf. Fry for approx one minute before placing sesame leaf on top and fry on opposite size for two minutes..
- Flip back over again and add cheese on top..
- Cover top and cook for 2 minutes until cheese has melted then take off heat..
- Dress with sliced shallots and serve.