Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing.
You can have Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing
- Prepare of For the salad:.
- It’s 1 (12 ounce) of bag of mixed salad greens of choice.
- Prepare of Optional:.
- You need 1 of small carrot, julienned, if you like.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of sliced cucumber.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of minced ginger.
- You need 1 of medium carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of a medium onion, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Japanese miso or light colored Korean dwenjang.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of lemon zest.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 Tablespoons of distilled white vinegar.
- It’s 2-2.5 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s of optional 3 Tablespoons mayo if you like a creamier dressing.
Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing step by step
- Put all dressing ingredients in a blender, start off on a low setting for the first 10 seconds or so to prevent splatter, then turn to puree setting and blend until there are no remaining chunks of ginger, carrot or onion. Adjust seasoning if needed and whiz for another 20 seconds or so to make sure the seasoning is evenly distributed..
- Arrange salad veg on serving dish and drizzle with dressing or serve dressing on the side. Enjoy! :).