Asian beef tacos. Old school beef tacos made with homemade taco seasoning! A taco recipe favourite we will love Beef Tacos – the old school way!!! With juicy seasoned beef taco meat and crispy shells, this taco.
Tacos: Fill each tortilla with beef, cilantro, peanuts, kimchi, and spicy mayo. I make a lot of Korean dishes and some of the meat recipes also call for kiwi or Asian pears, so try kiwi! Asian Beef Tacos ("Tacos estilo Asiáticos"). (THIS RECIPE). You can cook Asian beef tacos using 34 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian beef tacos
- It’s of Asian braised beef.
- Prepare 5 lb of tenderloin chain or chuck roast.
- You need 1 stick of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of 5 spice.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of korean chile flake.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of molasses.
- It’s 3 tbsp of garlic,minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 4 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 2 each of star anise.
- Prepare 12 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of seasme oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of sriracha.
- Prepare of Sriracha aioli.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sriracha.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot mustard.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 16 oz of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare of Pickled daikon.
- It’s 1 of daikon root peeled.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 6 of pepper corns.
Between the marinated beef in an Asian sauce and the fresh vegetables served in a taco shell. I feel like fusion eating has become SUCH a trend over the past few years. A trend I am not at all mad about. This Asian Beef Tacos recipe is more of an Asian-Mexican fusion idea than authentic Asian food.
Asian beef tacos instructions
- Asian beef preheat oven to 380 cut beef into large cubes. add all braising ingredients together in a deep baking dish and cover with foil..
- braise beef in oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- Sriracha Aioli place all aioli ingredients except olive oil in a blender. blend well for about 2 min.
- turn blender on high and slowly pour olive oil into blender this will create an emulsion, forming our aioli. when finished place in sqeeze bottle and place in cooler.
- Diakon pickles take peeled diakon and slice into rounds at about an 8th of an in. once sliced place in large mixing bowl and place aside.
- combine all other pickling ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil..
- once boiling, pour over sliced diakon and place in cooler for at least an hour.
- remove taco meat from oven after 2 1/2 hours peel back foil by now most of the liquid has evaporated turning into our taco sauce.
- using a pair of tongs break up meat. now you should have saucy shredded beef.
- plating i use corn tortillas tossed in the oven for a min. then place taco meat, pickled daikon, drizzle with sriracha aioli and top with micro cilantro serve with lime.
But even though I can't claim regional authenticity, I will claim that it's delicious. These Korean Tacos are insanely delicious loaded with juicy, caramelized Beef Bulgogi, topped with vibrant, refreshing Asian Pear Mango Slaw and drizzled with silky, cool Gochujang Crema. Beef, flank steak (london broil), teriyaki sauce, thai peanut sauce, cilantro, scallions, spring or green onions, flour tortillas, coleslaw mix, mung bean sprouts, white onion, peanuts, red hot pepper sauce. In a large sauté or fry pan, brown each flank steak in hot olive oil. Build the taco using the cabbage and carrot mix, slices of avocado, the marinated beef and top with spicy mayonnaise and green onions.