Korea Eggplant sidedish.
You can cook Korea Eggplant sidedish using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korea Eggplant sidedish
- Prepare 1 pound of Korean eggplants (3-4 eggplants), caps removed and washed.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot pepper flakes.
- You need 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds, crushed.
Korea Eggplant sidedish instructions
- Prep your steamer by adding 2 cups of water to it. Set heat to medium-high for it to boil, it shoud take about 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cut eggplants crosswise into 2½ inch pieces. Cut the thicker pieces in half lengthwise..
- When the water starts boiling, put the eggplants on the steamer rack and cover. Steam for 5 minutes over medium high heat..
- Remove from the heat. Take out the steamed eggplant and transfer to a cutting board. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes until you can easily handle them..
- Make seasoning mixture: Combine garlic, green onion, soy sauce, fish sauce, hot pepper flakes, sesame oil in a mixing bowl. Mix well with a wooden spoon..