Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi.
You can have Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi
- You need of steamed rice (If you have leftovers, you might like to microwave a single serving with a damp paper towel covering it.).
- It’s of fried egg.
- It’s of fried sausage (or hot dog or bacon).
- It’s of soy sauce for drizzling.
- It’s of toasted sesame oil for drizzling.
- Prepare of chopped green onions for garnish.
- It’s of kimchi.
Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi step by step
- Put one serving of rice in a medium bowl (if leftovers, heat it up in a microwave with a damp paper towel on top, which will moisten and fluff the rice again)..
- Top with egg and whatever your choice of meat product. (To make a sunny side up egg, I start with a lightly oiled preheated medium-low pan. Starting at a lower heat will give your whites more time to cook through before they start burning.) You can throw your sliced sausage on the other side of the pan and let that fry while the egg's going..
- Drizzle with 1 to 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and toasted sesame oil, sprinkle with chopped green onions, get you some kimchi, and there you have it!.
- My kimchi recipe if you'd like to try your hand at homemade: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1567994-kimchi-easier-than-you-think.
- Enjoy! :).