Simple Korean Beef.
You can have Simple Korean Beef using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Korean Beef
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (lean preferred).
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ginger (minced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed red peppers.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onion (thinly chopped).
Simple Korean Beef step by step
- Heat skillet with sesame oil. Cook ground beef and minced garlic until brown and pour out extra oil..
- Turn heat to medium and add in all other ingredients except the green onion. Bring to a simmer and turn off heat..
- Once heat is off, throw in green onions and slightly toss..
- Serve dish over rice. Goes great with an Asian salad..