Korean Beef Bowl.
You can have Korean Beef Bowl using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Beef Bowl
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red-pepper flakes, or more to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Cooked rice, for serving.
Korean Beef Bowl instructions
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger..
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat. Stir in soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes..
- Serve immediately with rice..