Boiled Tofu with Lots of Wakame with Korean Sauce.
You can cook Boiled Tofu with Lots of Wakame with Korean Sauce using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boiled Tofu with Lots of Wakame with Korean Sauce
- You need 2 of blocks Tofu (silken or firm).
- You need 60 grams of Wakame seaweed (salted).
- Prepare 200 of grams~ Pork (thinly cut for shabu-shabu).
- You need of Korean Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger (finely chopped).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Spring onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of White ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Gochujang.
Boiled Tofu with Lots of Wakame with Korean Sauce step by step
- Finely chop the ginger, garlic, and onion (the smaller the pieces, the better)..
- Combine Step 1 with the Korean sauce ingredients and mix well (the sauce is now done)..
- Soak the washed wakame in water to get rid of the salt. Then dry well and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Fill a pot (or earthenware pot) with water and bring to a boil. Add some sake (optional). When it begins to boil again, gently add the meat piece by piece..
- A lot of scum from the meat will appear, so gently skim..
- Add the cut tofu and heat it up. Lastly, add the wakame, quickly heat it up, and it's all done..
- Arrange on a plate, pour on the Korean sauce, and serve..
- I didn't add any other ingredients, but I recommend serving it with udon noodles..