Korean-Style Lettuce and Onion Salad. Fish sauce, garlic, green onion, hot pepper flakes, lettuce, onion, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, toasted sesame seeds, vinegar. Keyword easy, korean, lettuce, salad, side dish. For the lettuce, wash, drain and dry.
If you like Korean BBQ, you probably have seen this Korean spicy green onion salad before. When I lived in Korea several years ago, I used to go to a samgyupsal restaurant that had an amazing banchan dish. The closest recipe I can find is this for green onion salad. You can cook Korean-Style Lettuce and Onion Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean-Style Lettuce and Onion Salad
- You need 3 of leaves Lettuce.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Mirin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★Gochujang.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ★Sugar.
Here's an easy Korean salad recipe! Enjoy these Korean-style beef Flat Iron Steak lettuce wraps with pickled vegetables and a flavorful dipping sauce. Combine all Marinade ingredients but onion in food processor base; process until smooth. We love Korean food at our house, and pork belly lettuce wraps are always a fun and active way to serve delicious, flavorful food, no matter the occasion.
Korean-Style Lettuce and Onion Salad step by step
- Cut the lettuce into about 1cm width strips. Cut the onion into thin slices, and if you don't like the spiciness of raw onions, soak them in water, and drain well..
- Mix together the seasonings marked with ★. Lightly mix this dressing with the vegetables from Step 1 and it's done..
- It's also delicious if you add some pounded cucumber..
- This salad goes great with Samgyeopsal. Try this recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156646-samgyeopsal-korean-style-pork-belly-bbq-at-home.
In addition to the green onion salad, I love topping my lettuce wraps with pickled vegetables and kimchi. Corny Lettuce Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, vinegar, poppy seeds, onion, salt and mustard; gradually whisk in oil. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Korean Green Onion Salad or Korean Scallion Salad (Pa Muchim 파무침) is just too simple and easy to make that I Different Vegetables for Korean Green Onion Salad.