You can have Easy Yukhoe using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Yukhoe
- It’s 120 grams of or 1 block Sashimi grade lean tuna (maguro).
- It’s 2 tsp of ☆Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 1 clove of ☆Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of Toasted white sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of leaf Green shiso.
Easy Yukhoe step by step
- Cut up the tuna into thin strips. (I used an awkward amount of leftover frozen lean tuna (maguro) this time.).
- Make the sauce. Combine the ☆ ingredients..
- Put the cut up tuna in the sauce and mix well..
- Arrange on a serving plate. Make a well in the middle for the egg yolk..
- Crush the sesame seeds with your fingers as you sprinkle them on..
- Drop an egg yolk in the well and it's done..
- If there is some time until you can serve this, and you are using frozen tuna, mix it up just before you serve it. It may get watery otherwise..
- This is one I made recently. (The tuna in the original photo didn't have a good color.).
- I've changed the sauce a bit recently, I recommed this one: For 1/2 a block of sashimi grade tuna, use 2 teaspoon gochujang, 1 teaspoon each of sugar, vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil, and a little grated ginger..
- Try adding pepper too, which is delicious..