Korean Style Natto Stew (Cheonggukjang).
You can cook Korean Style Natto Stew (Cheonggukjang) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Style Natto Stew (Cheonggukjang)
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 of pack Natto (natto stew base if available).
- You need 1/2 of Zucchini.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kimchi.
- It’s 480 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of handful Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
Korean Style Natto Stew (Cheonggukjang) instructions
- Heat up the sesame oil and garlic in a pot. Add the oil and garlic before the pot becomes warm. Prepare the vegetables..
- If you use a Korean brand of sesame oil, it will give off a very nice scent..
- I got this Cheonggukjang base jar from a Korean import shop. If you don't have any, you can use regular natto..
- Once the garlic becomes fragrant, add the natto, kimchi, and zucchini..
- Once cooked, add the water (hot water) and leek. Let it bubble and boil..
- Add the egg and bean sprouts. Once the egg has become halfway cooked, remove from the heat and sprinkle with white sesame seeds to finish..
- Garnish with some more white sesame seeds. If you drizzle in a tiny bit of sesame oil, it will increase the flavor..