Roast Chicken Wings.
You can cook Roast Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken Wings
- You need 12 of Chicken drumettes – the first joint of a chicken wing.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ＊Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ＊Gochujang.
- It’s 1 of ＊Grated ginger and grated garlic.
- Prepare 30 cm of ＊Green onions.
Roast Chicken Wings instructions
- Cut the chicken wings along the bone using kitchen scissors..
- Using a bowl or a plastic bag, mix ＊ingredients well. Put chicken wings in it, and leave it to marinate for more than 15 minutes while mixing it a few times. Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Remove excess moisture from the chicken wings with a paper towel and place them with the skin side up on a cooking sheet. Roast the wings for about 18 minutes..