Korean Cuisine- Pork Bulgogi.
You can cook Korean Cuisine- Pork Bulgogi using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Cuisine- Pork Bulgogi
- It’s 1/2 lb of pork slices.
- It’s 1 cup of kimchi.
- You need 1/4 of of a sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of green onions, cut into 1/3.
- It’s of ~~Marinade~~.
- It’s 1 cup of Korean BBQ sauce for chicken & pork.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of rice sine.
- You need 1 Tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbs of water.
- You need of optional Korean hot pepper sauce.
- It’s of ~~Seasonings~~.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of water.
Korean Cuisine- Pork Bulgogi instructions
- Marinate pork slices and onions in the marinade sauce about 30 minutes..
- Heat a pan with a little bit veg. oil, then stir-fry marinate pork and onions till the color of pork turn into white. Add in kimchi, green onions and 2 Tbs water continuing stir fry till the sauce thicken..