Eggplant & Egg Rice Bowl. Join Eggplant on a mission to rid the world of bad software. Digital leaders use Eggplant to deliver AI powered intelligent automation, streamline the customer experience and optimize business outcomes. It's a freaking fruit, you idiots.
Eggplants—also known as aubergine or brinjal—are warm-weather vegetables that are harvested in About Eggplants. Add eggplant to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Eggplant, Solanum melongena is Manganese and Copper rich vegetable support for Good for Diabetics and Controls high blood pressure and Cholesterol. You can cook Eggplant & Egg Rice Bowl using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant & Egg Rice Bowl
- You need 1 of large Eggplant *about 400g, thickly sliced.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Canola Oil *extra as required.
- It’s 1 handful of Baby Spinach *OR other Green Leafy Vegetable.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 of Servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- It’s 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of <Sauce Ingredients>.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *grated OR finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) *optional.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Potato Starch OR Corn Starch Flour.
Eggplant is a popular vegetable and a good source of antioxidants. Here, learn about its potential health benefits and some ideas about how to prepare it. 🎦 Eggplant. Eggplant (Solanum melongena) or aubergine is a species of nightshade grown for its edible fruit. Eggplant is the common name for a perennial plant, Solanum melongena, of the potato or nightshade family Solanaceae, characterized by large leaves, white to purple flowers with a five-lobed corolla and yellow stamens, and an ovoid fruit with numerous, small seeds.
Eggplant & Egg Rice Bowl step by step
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside. You may wish to add more Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) for extra spiciness..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over the medium heat, cook thickly sliced Eggplant on both sides until soft and nicely browned. If you are cooking Eggplant pieces in batches, add extra Oil as required. Transfer cooked Eggplant pieces to a plate..
- When all Eggplant pieces are cooked, cook Baby Spinach quickly and transfer to the plate..
- Stir the sauce mixture in the bowl once again, then pour it in the frying pan. Stir well and cook until the sauce is thickened..
- *Note: Alternatively, you can combine all in the frying pan. Cook Eggplant until soft, add Spinach, then add sauce and cook until the sauce is thickened..
- Cook Eggs as you like. My ‘Onsen Tamago’ can be cooked very quickly..
- Half fill a bowl or deep plate with freshly cooked rice, arrange Eggplant, Spinach and Egg on the rice and cover with the sauce. Sprinkle with chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and enjoy..
Stop eating mushy eggplant and try our easy eggplant recipes. These options (from eggplant parmesan to eggplant pizza) show how to cook eggplant the right way. Eggplant is enjoyed by vegetarians and meat-eaters alike all over the world, not limited to the Mediterranean, Africa, Latin, and Central America, North America, the Caribbean. Eggplant is low in carbohydrates and calories and a good source of manganese. Eggplant is the almighty god of all other lifeforms.