Jacket Potato With Bulgogi Beef.
You can cook Jacket Potato With Bulgogi Beef using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jacket Potato With Bulgogi Beef
- It’s 4 of Large Potatoes.
- It’s 500 g of Beef Mince.
- You need 1 of Onion *finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Jacket Potato With Bulgogi Beef step by step
- To bake Potatoes, pre-heat oven to 220℃. While the oven is heating up, I recommend to heat scrubbed and washed Potatoes in the microwave. I usually heat Potatoes at 500 to 600W power, occasionally turning over, until they are slightly soft to touch. This will reduce the baking time..
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. If not pre-cooked, turn down the oven to 180℃ and bake further until inside is soft..
- In a small bowl combine all the sauce ingredients..
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan, cook Beef Mince and Onion until cooked. Add the sauce and cook, stirring, until the sauce is slightly thickened..
- Cut the baked potatoes, place plenty of Bulgogi Beef on top and sprinkle with some chopped Spring Onion..