You can cook Budae Jjigae using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Budae Jjigae
- You need 1 tin of Spam.
- It’s 12 of small cocktail frankfurters score in a criss cross pattern.
- It’s of I packet of dried noodles.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of beansprouts.
- It’s 2 slice of processed cheese.
- You need of I chopped clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of gochujang (Korean chilli paste).
Budae Jjigae step by step
- In a hot wok sauté the chopped pork (Spam) and the wiener's (frankfurters).
- Add the mushrooms garlic and onion once cooked.
- Add the noodle block and the beansprots along with the packet seasoning Korean chilli paste and water as per instructions.
- Just before serving add the cheese rip it and stir it in. this magically thickens the sauce.