Honey butter fried chicken 🍗 🍯😍. Baking powder, butter, chicken, chicken wings, cooking oil, corn oil, egg, flour, garlic, ground black pepper, honey, potato starch, pumpkin seeds, salt, soy sauce, sugar, vegetable oil. Honey Butter Fried Chicken is a counter service restaurant; we do not accept reservations. KFC Style honey garlic butter fried chicken!!!
I knew I had to upload another honey something soon. Recipe courtesy of Honey Butter Fried Chicken. Place the battered chicken onto a plate and proceed with the remaining chicken. You can cook Honey butter fried chicken 🍗 🍯😍 using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey butter fried chicken 🍗 🍯😍
- Prepare 500 g of chicken breasts (cut into pieces).
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder or paprika.
- It’s 4 cups of vegetable cooking oil.
- You need of For honey butter sauce.
- It’s 3-4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of gochujang.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of light soysauce.
- You need 4 teaspoons of honey.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of water.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- You need 2 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of runny honey (for extra glossy).
- You need 2 of spring onions (finely chopped).
Let the chicken rest, battered, while heating the oil. Honey Butter Fried Chicken opened here four years ago, and its signature dish has already been knocked off worldwide — the owners see restaurants as far afield as Cape Town, South Africa suddenly spreading honey butter over fried chicken. The two chef co-owners bought a small corner space. Korean honey butter chicken is small pieces of crunchy sweet chicken with garlic, honey, butter flavor.
Honey butter fried chicken 🍗 🍯😍 instructions
- Prep the chicken 1. Put the chicken in a big mixing bowl and mix with salt and ground black pepper. 2. Add egg into the bowl and add corn flour, plain flour, minced ginger and garlic, chilli powder and baking powder. Mix all well and coated. Leave it aside.
- Time to fry (double fry!) ; Heat up a wok with the cooking oil over high heat for 5 to 6 minutes. How to know when the oil is ready ; You can dip a tip of chicken into the hot oil to see if it is right temperature or not. If several bubbles come up, means it’s ready and it’s time to fry..
- Put all the chicken pieces into the hot oil one by one. Let them cook for about 3-5 minutes until the outside of the chicken turn a little crunchy and golden. Then flip them over with tongs, splitting up any pieces that stick together..
- Cook your chicken for another few more minutes and then turn them all over. Keep frying and occasionally turning over for another 10 minutes until all sides are golden and crunchy. Transfer the chicken one by one into a plate that lay with kitchen towel. Let the oil heat up for 1 minute and then put all the chicken back in. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes until all sides are crunchy and look golden brown. Strain the chicken back on to a plate and turn off the heat..
- Make yummy honey butter sauce fried chicken ; Heat up a saucepan for a couple of minutes. Add butter and garlic and stir it up until the garlic turns fragrant then add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, gochujang and stir until well melted. Add honey and stir. Add some water and keep stirring in low heat, let it cook for about for another 10 min until sauce become thickened..
- Place the chicken into a big mixing bowl, pour your honey butter sauce in and stir well to coat evenly..
- To give your chicken an extra glossy, add a little bit of runny honey in the mixing bowl then mix well..
- Sprinkle your chicken with sesame seeds and spring onion. Serve right away for an extra crunchiness. Perfect with stir fried rice 😊💗..
No wonder so many Koreans love this taste! I developed this recipe after my trip to Korea last year, when I tasted honey butter chips there. Remove chicken from marinade one piece at a time and gently shake off any excess liquid. Place first bowl of flour and turn to coat. Honey butter garlic chicken is super easy.