Easy Homemade Korean Spicy Chicken Wings.
You can have Easy Homemade Korean Spicy Chicken Wings using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Korean Spicy Chicken Wings
- It’s 15 pieces of chicken wings.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of For the spicy sauce :.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger (minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar (I use apple cider vinegar).
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of gochujang (korean chilli paste).
- Prepare of Garnish :.
- It’s of Sesame seed.
Easy Homemade Korean Spicy Chicken Wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 120 Celsius (250 Fahrenheit)..
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Place a wire rack in the baking tray. Spray/brush the wire rack with oil to prevent sticking..
- Pat the chicken wings with a kitchen towel until really dry. Toss the wings with baking powder and salt until well coated.Then place the wings on the wire rack, and make sure they are not touching one another..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes on lower rack. Then increase the oven temperature to 220 Celsius (425 Fahrenheit), transfer the wings to an upper rack, and continue baking until the wings are golden brown and crispy, about 45 minutes..
- Meanwhile, we will make the sauce..
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan on medium heat..
- Saute minced garlic and ginger until fragrant.You can use garlic and ginger paste to if you have.Saute about 3-4 minutes..
- Then add the rest of the sauce ingredients. Mix well..
- Cook for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat but there is no need to remove pan from the heat just keep the sauce warm in the pan..
- Once the chicken wings are out from the oven, add them to the sauce. Toss to coat the wings evenly with sauce..
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
- The Korean spicy chicken wings is ready to enjoy (^_^).