Stir Fried Pork and Onion with Gochujang.
You can cook Stir Fried Pork and Onion with Gochujang using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Pork and Onion with Gochujang
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ♡Sake.
- Prepare 1 of ♡Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ♡Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons ★Mentsuyu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Gochujang.
- It’s 2 of to 3 tablespoons Sesame oil (1 tablespoon for seasoning).
- It’s 1 of Ground sesame seeds.
Stir Fried Pork and Onion with Gochujang instructions
- Peel the onion, cut it half, and slice..
- Coat the pork with ♡ ingredients..
- Mix the ★ ingredients well in a bowl..
- Heat a pan with sesame oil. Sauté the onion over medium heat..
- Add the pork. When they have browned, add the mixed ★ ingredients, and pour the sesame oil..
- Serve to a plate, and sprinkle in the ground sesame seeds. It's done..