Stir-Fry Beef with Gochujang, Garlic and Miso.
You can cook Stir-Fry Beef with Gochujang, Garlic and Miso using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fry Beef with Gochujang, Garlic and Miso
- Prepare 600 grams of Sirloin steak.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○Miso.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plus ○Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Gochujang.
- You need 200 grams of Grated daikon radish.
- You need 1 pinch of ◎Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Stir-Fry Beef with Gochujang, Garlic and Miso step by step
- Chop the garlic and sauté in vegetable oil..
- Cut the steak into bite-size pieces and cook on both sides. Lightly season with salt and pepper..
- Season the meat with the ○ ingredients. Grate the radish and combine with the ◎ seasonings. Plate the meat and top with the seasoned grated radish. Sprinkle on chili pepper if desired..
- Garnish with something green, such as radish sprouts, and it's ready to eat!.