Brussels Sprouts in Gochujang.
You can cook Brussels Sprouts in Gochujang using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brussels Sprouts in Gochujang
- You need 5 of to 6 Brussels sprouts.
- You need of Marinade sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Miso.
- You need 2 tbsp of Bonito flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 of from a dash to a generous sprinkling Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
Brussels Sprouts in Gochujang instructions
- Thinly slice off the root end of the brussels sprouts, and rinse the dirt from the outer leaves. Mix the sauce ingredients together..
- Boil water in a small pot, add the brussels sprouts, and parboil for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Thoroughly drain the brussels sprouts and cut into halves. Toss with the sauce while still hot..
- Serve after 12 hours. After a full day, the sauce will absorb into the inside of the brussels sprouts. (Store in the refrigerator.).