Grilled Gochujang Chicken Wings.
You can cook Grilled Gochujang Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Gochujang Chicken Wings
- It’s 4 of wings Chicken wings.
- You need of 【Marinating Sauce】.
- You need 2 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mentsuyu.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake (Shaoxing wine, if available).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 clove of Grated garlic.
Grilled Gochujang Chicken Wings step by step
- Cut some notches into each side of the wings. Put the wings and all the ingredients into a bag. Gently push out the excess air and seal the bag..
- Let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour to let the flavors soak in. ※You can prep this in the morning and then cook it at night..
- Cook the wings on a grill over medium-high heat for 8~9 minutes. Serve with shiso leaves and you're finished! ※If the surface starts to scorch, cover it with aluminum foil..