Chicken Breast and Leek Stir-Fry with Gochujang and Mayonnaise.
You can cook Chicken Breast and Leek Stir-Fry with Gochujang and Mayonnaise using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast and Leek Stir-Fry with Gochujang and Mayonnaise
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 tsp of ◆Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ◆Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of ◆Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 dash of ◆Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ◇Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◇Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◇Gochujang.
Chicken Breast and Leek Stir-Fry with Gochujang and Mayonnaise instructions
- Cut the chicken breasts diagonally into bite-sized slices, and transfer into a plastic bag or a bowl..
- Add the ◆ ingredients, and massage well. If you are using a plastic bag, close it up. If you are using a bowl, place plastic wrap right on top of the chicken to cover and leave it for 10 ~ 15 minutes..
- In the mean time, cut the Japanese leek diagonally into slices as shown in the picture..
- Add the katakuriko and coat the chicken right before frying. You can also add it in the marinade and massage the chicken..
- Combine the ◇ ingredients and set aside..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, add the Step 4 chicken breasts, and fry while shaking the pan lightly. When browned, add the Step 3 Japanese leek..
- When everything is mixed, cover with a lid. Turn off the heat and leave it for about 5 minutes..
- Turn the heat back on, add the Step 5 mixture and stir-fry. Serve on a plate, and done..