Super Crunchy Korean Fried Chicken.
You can have Super Crunchy Korean Fried Chicken using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Crunchy Korean Fried Chicken
- Prepare of Fried Chicken.
- You need 3 of chicken wings(washed).
- It’s 3 of chicken legs(washed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need of Glaze.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (minces).
- You need of dried red chilli pepper(cut).
- You need of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 of pan of oil.
Super Crunchy Korean Fried Chicken step by step
- Wash the chickens and rinse well..
- Mix cornstarch with all-purpose flour.
- Tap rinsed chickens to the mixture. Pat with hands to make it stick..
- Pour oil to half of pan. Fry chicken for about 10-13 minutes..
- After 12 mins, take out chickens and left them for cool about 5 mins. Turn off heat..
- Then, turn on heat and fry the chickens (must be tap with the mixture of cornstarch and flour) back for another 10-13 mins or until golden brown colour. Then take off from heat and left for cool..
- For the glaze, heat pan with 1/2 small tablespoon of butter. Then add minced garlic and dried red chilli pepper. Saute for 30 seconds..
- Add vinegar, soy sauce, chilli sauce(optional) and honey. Saute well to mix..
- Put the cool chickens into the pan and saute together. Put in plate and ready to kick off..